I need to be financed inorder to learn my master's dgree.So how could I get support?

Discussions HomeAcademic DiscussionsSocial DiscussionsNews Discussions

wondwossen's picture


I have goten offer letter from Middlesex University but asked to pay deposite of 4450 puond.

So how can I get the Sponser?

Hi Melkamu,

It would be appropriate to contact Middlesex University and ask them about their financial support services.