What do I need to bring when travelling to the UK for the first time?

Foreign Students's picture

The list of items you need when moving to a new country is almost endless. However, there are a few key items that if you do not take you will not even be able to reach the UK. Make sure you have on you the required immigration visa and your passport. A letter from your university or college that proves you are studying in the UK is also useful to show immigration officials.

Other than these, there are hundreds of smaller items that you may need, ranging from kitchen utensils to bedding. A handy way to save you the hassle of remembering, packing and transporting every small item, is to buy a Unisak. They contain everything you will need to get settled into a new home in the UK and can save you loads of money too. They can easily be ordered online here.