Do I need travel insurance and how can I get it?

Foreign Students's picture

If in doubt, it is always best to get travel insurance just in case. A good way of covering yourself completely is to get an International Student Policy that covers all the different types of insurance that you will need during your stay in the UK. The biggest student insurers in the UK are called Endsleigh and they offer a really good International Student Policy. It covers:

  • emergency medical expenses
  • repatriation
  • cancellation or curtailment charges
  • baggage
  • personal money, passport and documents
  • course fees
  • personal liability
  • legal expenses

Click here to get cheap and easy insurance that should cover any problem you have in the UK.