What qualifications do I need to apply for an undergraduate course?

Foreign Students's picture

It varies hugely depending on the course and institution, though generally at least a reasonable academic level is expected. You should usually expect to have the equivalent of the UK A-Levels (taken at 17/18 years old). You should check with the institution for the required qualifications for the course you are interested in.