Where can I study a postgraduate course in the UK?

Foreign Students's picture

Postgraduate courses in the UK vary hugely as they range from vocational courses for specific careers (such as Journalism), to more general academic courses such as Maths. The course you choose will affect where you study it.

Vocational courses are often best studied at colleges that specialise in that subject, whilst academic postgraduate courses at universities often have a better reputation. For which ever course you choose you should keep your options open and research where would be best for you to study.