Where can I study an English language course?

Foreign Students's picture

When deciding where to study an English language course in the UK, you have a number of different options. The first is a private language school where you can take full time, part time, long term or short term courses depending on what suits you best. The second option is to take a short term course in the summer at a language centre. And the third option is to study English alongside another course at a university or college.