What is a CAS and how can I get one?

Foreign Students's picture

CAS stands for 'Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies'. It is basically proof that you have been accepted onto a course at a trustworthy institution in the UK. Your institution should provide it for you online, and you will get your own unique reference number. You will need this when applying for a visa.