Where can I apply for a visa?

Foreign Students's picture

Once you have your CAS, you are ready to apply for your visa. Depending on where you live, you may be able to do it online and by post, or completely by post.

You can find if your country is supported by online applications here. However, even if you can apply online, you will still also need to send off part of the application to your local visa application centre or the British mission in your country. Check here to see where you need to apply, and then fill out this form.