Discussions HomeAcademic DiscussionsSocial DiscussionsNews Discussions

foreign dentist

María Francisca's picture

Hello, i need help. I`m studyin dentistry here in Chile, but once i graduate i want to go to study an MPH (master in public health) and a want to know my chances of finding a job after i graduate in UK inthe area of Public Health as epidemiologist or research or something like that. It is neccesary to take the exams from GDC?

Thank u!!


Syndicate content