What should I do in an emergency?

Foreign Students's picture

If you think you need an ambulance, then ring '999' (the UK emergency services number). If you can get to a hospital without the need for an ambulance, then find the closest hospital that has an A&E (Accident and Emergency) department here. Here they will assess how best to treat your injury or illness.